Sorry for late notice!
This is our once a month (or so…) gathering to do things that make the space a better place. There’s a 30min committee meeting at 10:30am that people are welcome to attend, but feel free to come and work on your own stuff - especially if it involves ideas for improvements around the space. Sure to be multiple discussions, pizza for lunch etc…
Actions from previous space improvements day: Saturday 12 August, 10:00am: Space Improvements Day! Let me know if anything needs to be added.
- does anyone have a trailer they can bring for tip run
- general cleaning - kitchen/meeting room/workshop/3d Print room/outdoors
- should we rotate the big table in the meeting room to make more space?
- work out ventilation for welding area - or make a cart
- make a list of items we should consider moving out of the space
- @csirac2_ Fix JJ Richards - They haven’t invoiced us since 2016 - it seems @csirac2_ was misinformed. We call on an ad-hoc basis and they will invoice us – EDITED @csirac2_
- @csirac2_ Fix iiNet still billing us
- clean up the filing cabinet
- @jambulance and @tpack will update the email aliases
- @jambulance and @tpack ask ACTPG for any outstanding invoices - any response/follow up required
- @jambulance Fix email@example.com (@devdsp & @csirac2_ can’t login to maligun) MTA set up @devdsp @csirac2 @jambulance have access currently, migrated addresses off Mailgun.
- @tpack Fix direct debit of utilities with ACTPG
- @csirac2_ Fix the internet again
- lathe/mill blocked on safety measures - what next…
Any other items?