Adam found the Asbestos survey. It suggests the walls are asbestosy. We now need to approach the idea of getting a community grant from the perspective of definitely having asbestos removal costs.
Other grant ideas:
- TV/Projector for upstairs and downstairs
- 3D Printer (a rounded corners one)
- Wall removal
- Weather monitoring
- 3-phase power sensing
- Site security
- Amateur radio projects, (WebSDR, VHF/UHF satellite tracker), etc.
Current space TODOs:
- approach Jack to see if we can go about organizing a day to do the installation of the bird blocker.
- cost of repairing fridge; or dispose of it
- mount hte pinboard
- Fix SSIDs
- remove/sort/process junk
- Web/forum infrastructure